Wednesday, January 23, 2013


My name is Chris Navarro. I am Communications major with a minor in flim. I love to shoot video create photographs and make hip hop music. 

First class meeting:

The first class gave me an understanding of what is to come in this semester. I like how students are able to participate in our class environment by being able to arrange the classroom setting and also, in discourse. I also like how we given the opportunity to think about how some of these great art works are created not just by looking but with our other sesnes as well.  One art piece that stuck out to me was the clown head. While looking at it straight on through a lens, it forms a clown face however; looking at it from the side angle gives a whole new perspective on how it may have been created. What tools where used, how long did it take to make, was it done by one person, what inspired this person to make this sculpture? These are is just some of the question that comes to mind while checking this clown out. I look forward to finding out the answers to these question and more during this semester. 

No comments:

Post a Comment