Wednesday, January 30, 2013


THE BIRTH AND LIFE OF OPERA

I knew Italy was known for a lot of great and high quality products like Ferrari’s, Lamborghini’s Prada and even Pizza, well maybe not pizza. however, the video we watched in class shows the Italian people were the first to come up with this art form of entertainment that they call Opera.  So not only do they make great cars and clothes they produce some of the world finest music. In Opera, the whole story is sung. Even though you don’t know what the hell they’re saying you still know its intense and captivating. As a society we love to tell stories and I think it just wonderful that the Italian manifested a dramatic way to tell their stories, then they combined it with some of the most breath taking sceneries. Make me want to sing my next story at a high pitch. Just kidding but  I definitely considering catching a show the next time I am in New York.           




No comments:

Post a Comment